Swimming Permission Slip and Information Packet
Parent Information: Students enrolled in the After School Arts Academy now have the option to swim! We are partnering with Temescal Pool and Swimming Coaches to offer swimming lessons to all levels of swimmers in the After School Program. Learn skills toward competitive swimming or just have fun! This is a great opportunity to build confidence in and around the pool! It is more beneficial for student’s muscle memory and skill enhancement to attend both Wednesdays and Fridays.
· Swimming days will be Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:30pm to 4:30pm. The first day will be Wednesday, November 3rd.
· Swimming is additional $5 dollars per day, which makes the total fee for one day $20.
· Temescal Pool is heated.
· There is one Swim Coach present for every 4 kids plus one Recreational Leader or Aid present for every ten kids.
· After Swim Class students will continue with regularly scheduled art classes.
· Students should bring swimming outfits and a towel.
Please fill out the attached permission slip and questionnaire and return it to Sara Mumolo or Tram Dam at Studio One Art Center or by email email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, please 510.597.5027
Swimming Permission Slip and Questionnaire
grant my child___________________________________________
permission to participate in swimming field trips to Temescal Pool.
1. Can your child swim 20 yards unassisted?
2. Can your child tread water unassisted for the duration of 1 minute?
Check the following boxes to indicate which day your child will attend:
□ My child will attend Wednesday swimming lessons ONLY
□ My child will attend Friday swimming lessons ONLY
□ My child will attend both Wednesday and Friday swimming lessons.
Parent/Legal Guardian Signature________________________________Date:_______
Please return this form to